Saturday, March 22, 2014

Whew! What a weekend!

PI don't know if any of y'all have binding issues like me but if you do check this out!!
Stitched In Color Binding Tutorial

Seriously this tutorial is now part of my binding bible!

Anyhow I got my Star Light Star Bright quilt finished. It's in the washer now with about a million color catchers because I'm petrified of that red even though it was prewashed like a gojillion times.

Special thanks to my little brother for leaving his space right when I needed picture help lol. 

I also got a baby quilt basted for a baby shower gift for my moms best friends first grand daughter. 



Now for a break to catch up on my dvr recordings and waiting for Chaz to finish painting a truck. Just another weekend at the Houser's. 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job on your Star Light Star Bright Quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just viewed the Star Light parade and I had to click over to your blog. Your quilt is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I appreciate you taking some time for me. :)